For full terms and conditions of sale click here.
These General Terms of Sale apply to direct sales via the Internet, by telephone and in writing.
- PRODUCTION – all good are made to order.
- PRICES & CARRIAGE – Unless otherwise stated, all sterling (£GBP) prices quoted at check-out are carriage paid prices to British mainland addresses.
- OVERSEAS ORDERS – We welcome orders from abroad and will be happy to quote carriage costs. Please fill in the downloadable order form for a quote.
- SALES TAX / VAT – Vat will be charged at the current British VAT rate on all orders placed within Great Britain and the European Union. Sales tax will not be charged for any other overseas order, however import duties may be imposed for which the customer is responsible.
- ORDERING ONLINE & SECURITY – All transactions completed online are done so via the secure PayPal facilities.
- DIRECT PAYMENT – payment can be made directly using our supplied banking details.
- CUSTOMER PRIVACY – We never release our customers’ details to third parties.
- DELIVERY TIMES – We attempt to dispatch orders as soon as possible and lead-times will vary at different times of the year, but please allow up to 28 days.
- Please use our order tracking facility to monitor the progress of your order.
- RETURNS & REFUNDS – always accepted provided we are notified within seven days of your receipt goods. We will require proof of purchase together with the unused goods including all original packaging, postage paid, in good condition. We will then issue full refund* for the returned goods. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. *We regret that we are not able to reimburse any postage or carriage charges.
- DAMAGED GOODS – Please inspect the goods within 5 days of receipt. Should anything be damaged during transport, contact us immediately. Return the imperfect items as soon as possible so that we may claim from the delivery company. Subject to availability, we will forward replacements immediately. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Terms and Conditions of website use
The term “Christmas Garlands and Wreaths” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Christmas Garlands and Wreaths prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies Website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Turning off cookies will negatively affect the performance of this site.